Garnier Oil Beauty Nourishing Scrub

29 May 2014



Hello lovelies, i want to share with you a skin-care product I'm loving lately Garnier's new Oil Beauty Scrub.
Being a fake tanner its important that to get the best possible results from your tan you need to do a certain amount of body upkeep, and if I'm being entirely honest I'm pretty poor at bothering with it. I know its recommended to exfoliate and moisturize the skin properly to get the best results but i just tended to forget and then just slap my tan on anyway. I could kind of get away with my less than perfect tan and uneven results when i used a lighter fake tan and it wasn't so noticeable but since switching to a dark fake tan i haven't been able to ignore the dodgy ankles and the weird patches on the inside of my elbow that just wouldn't pick up the tan so would stay white, really attractive i can tell you!
I decided it was time to stop being so lazy with my body care and actually do some of the recommended upkeep, so that meant buying myself a body scrub to actually scrub away the old fake tan and exfoliate so it didn't just build up resulting in a dodgy looking tan.
I picked up the Garnier Oil Beauty Scrub as id been using the Garnier Ultimate Beauty oil and loving it, it feels lovely on the skin and has the most amazing scent so i hoped i would be as equally impressed with the scrub.
The Oil Beauty Scrub is an oil-infused scrub that not only aims to exfoliate the skin but Nourish and Illuminate it. It contains Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose oil the same as the Beauty Oil so it has that same amazing smell that lingers on the skin way after use.
Its a thick oil scrub with fine exfoliating particles, i have quite sensitive skin on my legs from shaving so harsh scrubs can be painful and irritate the skin, i have no problem with this scrub its very gentle yet still does an amazing job of exfoliating the skin.
After using my skin feels incredibly soft and nourished with a healthy glow, its as if i've applied a moisturizing product and not a body scrub at all.
This is without a doubt the best scrub i've used, and its sorted out my fake tan issues not more build up of tan or strange patches for me now, Hallelujah!

Have you tried any of the Garnier Oil Beauty range?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a nightmare with tan and removing it so I'll have to keep an eye out for this one!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! Hope you like it too x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...