Beauty Wishlist // 2

15 May 2014

Beauty Wishlist


I cant believe this is only the second beauty wishlist i've posted on my blog, believe me its not because i haven't had a list of new beauty products i want, my list is never ending!
This is my current list of products I'm lusting after at the moment, i expect there is more i've forgotten but these are ones i would like to treat myself to soon as Imo dying to try them.

1- Mac Powder Blush £18
Im desperate to try a Mac blush, after trying and loving their lipsticks and Mineralized Skinfinish I'm eager to branch out and try more. I've heard good things about their blushers and i think well dressed, a light pretty pink blush would be a good place to start.

2- Lime Crime Lipstick Babette £12.50
Who wouldn't have a Lime Crime lipstick on their wishlist? For a start how amazing is the packaging, its has unicorns on!! Now if that isn't enough to make you want something the gorgeous array of multicolored pastel shades sure will. Babette is a peachy nude shade thats just so pretty i need it in my collection.

3- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Treatment £23.95
I love hair oils, its down to them i credit my hair finally growing past that in-between length.
I've tried a fair few but the next on my list is the Macadamia oil, i've heard countless rave reviews on it and I'm dying to try it out for myself.

4- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette £50
The Ambient Lighting Palette may be on the pricey side but considering they retail at £38 individually the palette is good value for money. I've seen so many bloggers and You Tubers use and love it, it looks like it gives such a pretty finish to the skin, i really want to test it out for myself.

5- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Promade in Blonde £15
Im really interested to see what this is like, I'm starting to get into my brows more now and want to try something new. I've read so many good reviews I'm sure I'm going to love it too.

6- Glam Glow SuperMud Clearing Treatment £34.00
I have been wanting to try this ever since Shaaanxo reviewed it, the pictures of what looked like all the grime being sucked out of her pores was fascinating. With my oily skin clogged pores can be problem for me so I'm interested to see if this is as good as it looks.

7- Mac Lipstick in Morange £15
Yes I'm lusting after another Mac lipstick! I cant ever see myself being content with having enough there is always going to be a new shade that i need in my life. Top of my list right now is Morrange, orange lips are a massive Spring/Summer beauty trend and Morange is just the perfect orange when pay day comes it will be mine!

I hope you enjoyed reading about what  beauty products are on my wishlist, have you tried any of them? What's on your wishlist?




2 comments:

  1. I REALLY want the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. I'm thisclose to buying it!
    Great post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just tried GlamGlow and it's AMAZING, the lipstick colour is beautiful too xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...