L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

19 May 2014

L -Fuschia Drama/Tangerine Sonate/Rose Melody-R

The L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks (what a mouthful!) are a new fusion product combining "the colour intensity of a lipstick, magnifying shine of a gloss with the softness of a balm"  They have been out for a few months now, and are exclusive to Boots. On my last little beauty splurge i picked up three of the shades to test out as it was 3 for 2 at the time, boy was it a hard decision they come in 9 beautiful shades with a mixture of vivid brights and pretty nudes. I decided to try a couple of bright shades Fuschia Drama and Tangerine Sonate and a nude Rose Melody.

Fuschia Drama- is the most amazing Fuschia colour, its a blue toned pink that does look very bold when you swatch it. On the lips it's in-fact a very flattering shade, not too subtle and not too bright just perfect, i do love them all but i think it is my favorite of the three.

Tangerine Dream- is a vivid orange, not one for the feint hearted this shade is a very orange orange no hint of red to be seen. Orange lips are so hot right now so this is bang on trend in the beauty world, i love the colour its not as bold as a matte lipstick would be the glossy finish tones it down slightly.

Rose Melody- is a pink nude, there is a few nudes in the collection i decided on this one as i like a pink tone in my nudes and this one is just so pretty. This looks so natural a great everyday your lips but better colour.

Pros-
Good pigmentation, Glossy finish, High shine, Non sticky, Moisturizing, Nice sleek packaging, Gorgeous shades, Fruity smell.

Cons-
Not very long lasting, Darker shades slightly more difficult to apply.

I am very in love with the L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks, for me the pros far outweigh the cons, no they don't last very long most glossy finish lip products don't, but they look so good i cant say i care.
I think their is a great selection of shades, I'm obsessed with the three i have and I'm desperate to try more there is a gorgeous pinky/coral in the range that will be mine.
I love how they feel on the lips soft and nourishing like a balm. With their fruity scent, light glossy finish and vivid colours they really are the perfect summer lip product.

Have you tried the L'oreal L'Exraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks? What did you think?

13 comments:

  1. I'm wearing Fushia Drama today!! I love these liquid lipsticks and they smell soooo good!
    Great post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that's my favourite shade! They do smell amazing x

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog, I'm so glad I did! Your picture quality is amazing, such care and thought have been put into them and it really improves the entire feel of your blog. Also adore your lilac colour scheme, its so girly and gorgeous :) These liquid lipsticks look great, I've been on the hunt for a nice brand and these look good! I liked the look of the Australis Velour Lips but I'm not sure you can get them over here.

    JasmineMcRae | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks what lovely comments :) I'm really glad you like it x

      Delete
  3. I freaking love the nude pink shade! Haven't tried any of these but I would love to have one to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try them I'm sure you'll love them too x

      Delete
  4. I got two for the price of one! I really like them, yes they are not long lasting but are very hydrating which is what I need. I think I have them in 100 and 500, don't recall what they are named. I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award, you can read all about it here: http://marshmellowbyeva.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely and hydrating admit they. Thanks lovely x

      Delete
  5. These look really pretty, I love the shades you picked up x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty aren't they, I wear them all the time x

      Delete
  6. price of tangerine sonate shade?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...