First Blog Birthday!

16 May 2014


Let me start of by saying today is not technically my blogs first birthday... it was actually on Wednesday, 14/05/13 last year was the day i wrote my first post on zoegeorgina. I cant believe i forgot, i knew it was coming up i just didn't think it was so soon to be honest it really doesn't feel like i've been blogging for a year, the time has literally flown by.
When i look back at the post i can see how far i've come and how much i have improved since then, not just in my blog posts themselves but as a person. Blogging has helped give me a lot more confidence and given me something to be passionate about and dedicated too. I have also found new friends and such amazing support throughout the blogging community.
Without going on to much basically what i want to say is a massive thank you to everyone who follows and reads my blog, it really does feel amazing to know that people enjoy reading my posts. I also want to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment on a post on send me a tweet i read every one and they really make my day. I know that i haven't been able to blog as much as id like to lately, or reply to comments, but working full time and all of life's other commitments has made that difficult but thank you for sticking with me, i love blogging and its definitely something i don't see myself giving up on anytime soon. So here's to another year, i look forward to seeing what i can achieve next!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats babe! Those cakes look lush :P

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Birthday! Yummy cakes :) The blogging community is definitely one of the best! xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Birthday! :D

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx


    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your blog, here's to a few more years hopefully x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...