Hello lovelies, last month i was lucky enough to be one of the 500 people to get there hands on this amazing beauty box! I was scanning my twitter feed on a sunday morning when i spotted this amazing box and ordered it right away, never have i been so happy to be up that early on a sunday! The beauty box has been lovingly put together by Jane Cunningham otherwise known as the British Beauty Blogger and is a collection of some of her favorite beauty products.
This is what the box contained-
- B. Mascara (Full size)-
Lengthening and defining mascara.
- Benefit Professional (7.5ml)-
Pore minimizing primer.
- Bio effect Serum (2.5ml)-
Anti aging serum.
- Bourjois Cream blush (full size)-
Cream to powder blusher.
- CND Solar Oil (3.7ml)
- Elmis Tri Enzyme Face Mask (15ml)
Skin Resurfacing mask.
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal Eye Shadow in Electrum (full size)
Metallic cream suitable for eyes, face and body.
- Jo Loves Pomelo Fragrance-
Jo Malone Perfume.
- Lanolips Lip Balm (full size)
Lip ointment with colour in rhubarb SPF 15.
- Melvita Body Balm (15ml)-
Ultra moisturizing body balm.
- Melvita Extraordinary Water (28ml)
Orange Blossom floral water.
- Neom Luxury Hand Cream in complete (50ml)
Luxury hand cream with the scent of Moroccan Blush Rose.
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser (90ml)
3-in-1 facial cleanser.
- Trilogy Rosehip Face Oil (full size)
Nourishing and repairing face oil.
- With the box you also receive discount codes from some of the product brands and a free sample from lanolips of there Natures Wonder Moisturizer 101 Ointment.
I have had the box for about a month now, so i've had the chance to test out the products and I'm really impressed. My personal stand out favorites have got to be the Trilogy face oil, this is now part of my nightly skin care routine i love how it makes my skin look and feel the next morning. The Elemis Tri Enzyme Mask, i am in love with this mask it makes my skin amazingly smooth and fresh, and also i'm really enjoying using the Neom hand cream it smells amazing and makes my hands really soft. I also really loved the Lanolips 101 Ointment sample i preferred it to the Lip balm it really moisturized my lips well and left them really soft. I think the box is a bargain at £15 for fourteen products with an approximate value of £125!!!! I think Jane has done a great job with this box, i have heard that she may be bringing out another box later this year, which will definitely be worth looking out for.
Did anyone else manage to get a box? What were your favorite products?