Outfit of the day, Tie-dye Midi!

10 August 2013


Dress- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Necklace- Primark




Hello lovely's, I spent yesterday engaging in one of my favorite activities, SHOPPING!!! If i want to go for a decent shopping trip its about an hours journey away by train so it's basically an all day thing. When I'm planning my shopping outfit i think of a couple of main points, it needs to be comfortable as there will be a LOT of walking around, and also best to be something thats pretty easy to whip off in the changing room! I went with this grey tie-dye midi from Primark as it ticks both boxes, its really comfortable loose and easy to move around in just a nice casual day dress. As much as i would love to wear heels and look super glam I'm a bit of a a manic shopper so to save my feet actually dropping off by the end of the day flats are a must, i wore my flat black New Look sandals and picked a gold and coral/orange necklace for a bit of colour. 

Hope you like my outfit!

Zoe
X

2 comments:

  1. ooh thats a gorgeous midi dress! I love a good day of shopping! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...