OOTD Coral Cutouts

16 April 2014


Top- River Island
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Boohoo
Bag- River Island 
Necklace- Primark

Yes...i know, its the gingham Joni jeans AGAIN! But can you blame me? They are the perfect Spring bottoms, i have worn them to death lately, but they just look so good with all the pretty pastels i've been filling my wardrobe with. For example this pretty cutout top i bought from River Island recently. I love the colour of it, not a bright coral, but a lovely pastel coral/orange. The cutout flower detailing is so prefect for Spring and Summer, and i love the contrast of colours when i wear it with my gorgeous blue satchel bag. 


3 comments:

  1. Those jeans are AMAZING you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I really like your top and your necklace :)

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...