Spring Clothing Haul

14 April 2014


I've done a fair bit of shopping lately, adding a few new bits to my wardrobe for spring. I am loving the new seasons fashion trends particularly pastel pieces and i just thought i would do a post to show you the clothes i've picked up lately. 


Missguided Berte Cropped Jumper in Yellow and Lilac
I first bought this jumper in the lilac and was so impressed with it i promptly snapped up the yellow one too, in fact i've had to restrain myself from getting it in every colour! Its just a great jumper for spring, the gorgeous pastel colours are so pretty and i love the cropped style its a very flattering fit that looks great with so many things. I wear mine with high waisted Joni jeans and high waisted skirts there also great for layering over other tops if you don't want to show your stomach.

Missguided Emmelie Crepe Bralet in Mint
I had seen a few bloggers wearing these Missguided bralets and i just thought they looked so nice, i wasn't sure i was brave enough to pull one off myself but i thought i would order one and try it on. I was pleasantly surprised with how flattering i found it on myself, i don't like to show a lot of midriff but its not actually as skimpy as it looks and covers a fair amount. I also wasn't sure how comfortable i would be not wearing a bra but the material is quite supportive and i feel really comfortable in it, definitely a great piece to have in your spring wardrobe as it can be mixed up and worn with so much.

H&M Quilted Skater Skirt in Pink
I picked up a mint skater skirt from H&M last summer that i have now worn to death, their just such great versatile wardrobe pieces at such a good price. I spotted this skirt and fell in love with the pretty pastel pink colour and the interesting quilted style i know this skirt will also be getting a lot of wear.

River Island Cut Out Shell Top in Coral
I didn't think a lot of this top when picked it up in the shop, i just grabbed a few tops to try on as i wanted a few casual day tops for spring, it was when i tried it on i fell in love with it. Its such a simple style with pretty cut out detailing and a button up back, i love the coral colour and i think it will look great with a summer tan.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the clothing i've bought lately, what new clothes have you added to your Spring wardrobe?


5 comments:

  1. The cropped jumpers and the bralet are so lovely! Great haul :)

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul I love it all! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect spring haul. Such lovely colours!
    Really love the knitwear.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these items of clothing, the colours are perfect for spring x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and top from River Island! Pastels are just everywhere at the moment!
    Rhiannon xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...