OOTD, Casual White Lace!

02 July 2013


Todays make up
I decided to go for a bright lip today and i love the colour of this Rimmel lipgloss, the formulation of the  Apocolips range is amazing and they last a long time. As i went for a bright lip i kept everything else pretty natural although it now doesn't seem like it looking at this list...

Primer- Benefit Professional
Foundation- Estee Lauder Double wear
Under eye concealer- L'oreal Lumi Magique
Powder- Collection Perfecting Minerals
Eyebrows- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil
Bronzer- L'oreal Glam Bronze Blonde Harmony
Blush- Topshop Prime time 
Eyes- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini 
Mascara- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme 
Lips- Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic


Todays outfit
Jeans- Topshop Leigh jeans 
Top- Dorothy Perkins
Sandals- New Look 
Necklace- Primark 
Jacket- River Island

I went out for lunch with a friend today, and wanted to dress summery even with the miserable rainy weather! I picked this pretty white lace top to go with my favorite topshop jeans and added this bright pink jacket to add some colour. I really love this jacket it really helps to dress up a casual outfit, i wore these nude sandals because there so comfy and i like mixing bright colours and nudes together.
I hope you like my outfit, let me no what you think. 

Zoe
X





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...