Lush Winter Collection 2014

10 October 2014


Last friday Lush Exeter held their Gold and Glitter product launch party, celebrating the launch of the new Winter collection, and i popped in to have a little look around at all the new products. 
I find the Lush Christmas stuff so exciting it really makes me feel festive, the products are all fun to use and make those winter baths much more interesting. My biggest must have from the Winter collection had got to be the Snow Fairy shower gel, the scent just makes my Winter, i love using it in the shower everyday its just the most wonderful sweet candy floss scent that  you can literally smell over the entire house afterwards, its definitely my Winter happy smell, so naturally i stocked up with a massive bottle of it to last me as long as possible! 
I noticed a few old favorites from pervious years collections the Father Christmas, Golden Wonder, Shooting Star and Cinders bath bombs, also The Christmas Penguin, Candy Mountain, Christmas Eve and Magic Wand bubble bars, and of course Snow Fairy and Rose Jam shower gels. 
Lush have also brought out a load of fabulous new products for Winter 2014 including- 

The Dashing Santa Bath bomb £2.95
The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar £3.25
Holly Golightly Bubble Bar £4.75
Snow Angel Bath Melt £3.95
Drummer Drumming Reusable Bath Bar £5.25
Sparkler Bath Bomb £3.50
Northern Lights Bath Bomb £3.50
Wizard Bubble Bar £3.25 
Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar £3.50
Fairy Ring Soap, 
Snowman Kit Fun £5.00
Yog Nog Soap £3.40
So White Shower Gel £4.50

I was also lucky enough to get an amazing goodie bag with a Snow White Shower Gel, Father Christmas Bath Bomb, Godmother Soap and a Magic Wand Bubble Bar inside which i cant wait to test out! 

Have you tried any of the Lush Winter Collection? What is your Favourite?

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to pick up some LUSH bits this weekend, I love the Christmas things. I'm so glad some of the 'classics' are back - I love shoot for the stars and candy mountain, I also love the 'Lord of misrule' (which I think is part of the Halloween range) it smells amazing. I'm really looking forward to having a good sniff at the new products :) Great post lovely. xx
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen so many LUSH event posts and it's making me gutted I couldn't make it :'( ALAS I can't wait to go shopping for all the cute Xmas goodies they look amazing xx





    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote my wishlist post yesterday to go live next week and honestly I'm so excited to get my hands on some of them. I'm completely obsessed with the bath bombs and it's mainly what my wishlist consists of. I don't think I'm the only one who's excited considering the amount of Lush posts / vlogs I've seen in the last week. I just wish my home town had a Lush, though, it's probably a good thing they don't else I'd be in there every week. Hopefully I get some of my wishlist for Christmas x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, I am totally inlove with your blog. Would u like to follow each other? Let me know and I am instantly follow you back as soon as possible. Thank your dear, have a nice day :)) kisses.
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like Zoe's blog you should follow it anyway!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...