Spring Makeup look Tutorial

21 March 2014


As of yesterday it is now officially Spring, yay! Im so happy to be saying goodbye to Winter and am looking forward to some nicer weather... well hopefully this is England after all! 
I haven't done a makeup look in a while and thought it would be nice to do something pretty and colorful for spring, i also just wanted to have a bit of a play with my Sleek Original Palette which has some great colours in it. 

What I Used-

Face
Benefit That Gal Primer
Benefit Porefessional
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Desert Beige 
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in Medium 
Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine (Review)
Topshop Matte Bronzer in Sandcastle 
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (Review)
Sleek Blush by 3 in Sweet Cheeks (Review)

Eyes/Brows
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 
Benefit Gimmie Brow in Light/Medium (Review)
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini 
Sleek i-Divine Palette in The Original (Review)
Topshop Mascara in Black 
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Liner in Nude

Lips
Mac Lipstick in Hue (Review)
Maybelline Colour Sensational Cream Gloss in Lovely Pearl 

As i was using my Double Wear which is a very mattifying foundation and i feel can sometimes make the skin look a bit flat and dull, i wanted a more luminous base than normal. I applied that gal, which is a pink brightening primer, i then used Porefessional on top followed by my foundation. 
I used Phwoar Paint under my eyes to cover dark circles and then set the base with Agent Zero Shine finishing powder. 
Next i applied bronzer to the entire face and neck, Dolly Mix the lilac pink blush from the Sweet Cheeks palette and then highlighter to my cheekbones, down my nose and across my forehead. 

For the eyes i used the Benefit Cream Shadow as a base over the entire lid. 
Using the Sleek palette i applied the light pink colour over the lid up to the crease, the purple 3/4 of the way across the crease and to the outer corner, and the green along the bottom lash line. 
I then wet a brush and used the bright blue colour as eyeliner across the lashline and flicked it out. 
Next was some black liner along the top lash line, some nude liner on my waterline to open up the eyes and  then mascara.

Finally i used Mac Hue on my lips with a light pink lipgloss on top to finish. 

 I think this look is fun and pretty, its just a nice subtle pop of colour that you could make a bit more dramatic for night by simply adding some false lashes and maybe a bit of black liner to the waterline instead of nude. I hope you like it.



3 comments:

  1. Wow I absolutely love this look! It really suits you! I definitely need to try out some spring time looks and be more adventurous with brighter colours! X

    Hanclarky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks amazing! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, the colours are perfect for spring x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...