September Glossybox, London Edition!

19 September 2013





Hello lovely's, this months Glossybox is a London themed box to coincide with London Fashion Week! I am so impressed with this months box, how amazing is the union jack box design and the illustrations on the tissue paper, i do love it when they make a themed version. 
This is what i received in my box,

Elizabeth Arden, Untold-
"A luxurious and modern floral fragrance, Untold celebrates the sophistication and intrigue of the multifaceted woman. From her vibrant optimism and refined feminity to her mysterious aura and magnetic sensuality. Untold's sparkling and fruity introduction, radiant floral heart and mysterious addictive warmth captures femininity in a bottle as beautiful and multifaceted as woman herself" (Wow hats of to whoever came up with that perfume description...)
This is the first Elizabeth Arden perfume i have sampled, its not a perfume that i would have found myself drawn too in a shop (far too sophisticated looking) i wasn't expecting to like this perfume at all but i actually do its quiet a strong musky fragrance not like the light floral scents i usually go for but i find once its had time to sit on the skin i really like the smell. 

Eyelure Pre-glued Lashes-
"Eyelure's pre-glued lashes mean no mess no fuss, no waiting! Simply remove the lashes from the tray and apply to get a natural looking perfectly full lashes everytime!'
I have tried these lashes a few times before and really like them. They really are great for anyone like myself who struggles to apply lashes. I find the fact that you don't have to use glue so much easier and a hell of a lot less messy. I find the stickiness lasts a couple wears, and they come with a couple of extra sticky strips for extra use. 

Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe, Classic Shine and Gloss Serum-
"The classic shine and gloss serum controls frizz with lightweight shine and alignment."
I haven't tried this serum yet but i was really happy it was in the box and am looking forward to trying it, i really enjoy using hair serums they make such a difference hopefully this shall impress. 

Be a Bombshell Cosmetics, Onyx Eye Liner-
"Onyx's best selling eyeliner will last you throughout your entire day, no matter what how hectic it is! With a felt tip to draw a thin line for a casual look or a thicker line for a dramatic look, its super easy to apply and only takes seconds to dry."
I haven't actually worn this on my eyes yet but i've tested it on my hand and it is a black, black colour which i like as i'm sometimes disappointed by eyeliners that aren't dark enough blacks. Its quiet a big thick looking liner tip but the line it produces is the perfect thickness, i can imagine its going to be long lasting as it doesn't smudge easily on my hand. 

Rimmel Stay Blushed Blusher, 001 Pop of pink-
"Rimmels first liquid cheek tint, comes in an impossibly light formula that wont clog pores but will last up to 24 hours. Perfect for any occasion, it blends seamlessly to create a long lasting, natural flush of colour, a must have for autumn/winter!"
I was really happy to find this in my box as i was going to buy it myself so that saves me a purchase! 
Again i haven't tested this out properly yet, but i've tried it out on my hand and the colour is lovely and the formula feels really nice and easily bendable, i will probably do a proper review when i've used it a couple of times. 

I was really happy with this months box, i'm impressed with everything i received, its been my favorite box yet!
Did anyone else get this months Glossybox what did you think?

Zoe
X

3 comments:

  1. Love the look of those lashes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wish i had gotten the blush in my box i'm not a fan of the eyeliner! :) xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...