OOTN All Black and White

04 February 2014

 
 

Top- Topshop
Skirt- Missguided
Shoes- New Look
Necklace- Topshop

Another outfit post i hear you say... I'm glad I'm getting a lot more regular with outfit posts now that was something i wanted to do as i want a equal mix of beauty and fashion on the blog as i love them both!
This is what i wore out saturday night with the girls, the skirt you may have seen me wear before as i have previously featured it in a post (Here) where i wore it dressed down for daywear, i thought it would be nice to show it dressed up for a night time look. I wanted to go for a monochrome look usually one for colour I'm really loving the simplicity of it so i wore a white Topshop crop top. I love the skirt's high waist it means that even with a crop top it doesn't show too much midriff. I wore some black platform court shoes and my favorite new sparkly silver and gold collar necklace.  

I hope your enjoying seeing more outfit posts from me, don't forget there's still a week left of my Sleek giveaway (Here) so if you haven't entered already make sure you do!

Zoe 
X

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your outfit posts! This outfit looks amazing on you x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. desperate for this crop top!
    http://alicespearing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely :) such a nice outfit!

    F xx

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great hun, really love that skirt x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...