OOTD, Autumn Casuals!

07 November 2013




 Jumper-  Primark
Shirt-  Primark
Jeans-  Topshop
Shoes-  Primark
Bag-  Topshop
Necklace-  Primark 

Hey lovelies, quick outfit of the day post for you today. I went out for lunch with my friend this afternoon, we went to Woolacombe, about twenty minutes away from where i live which has the most beautiful beach, so i took full advantage and got her to take a few snaps of my outfit, what are friends for hey...
I wore my favorite Topshop jeans and my fluffy jumper from Primark, although i sometimes feel i resemble a character from Sesame Street i do love it and its so comfy and warm, and picked a statement necklace for a bit of bling!

I hope you like my outfit, what do you thing of the fluffy trend?

Zoe
X

16 comments:

  1. Loving the jumper! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look amazing, i love how this is casual yet still so stylish. I also like how you look high end but it is all high street, reminds us all that we can still look £££££ and not have to spend it! I am going to follow you after this comment as i think it will delete if i click it now, i absolutely love your style!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! I also love how it is from all high street shops!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt & jumper together! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jumper looks so comfy and fluffy, love it! I also like your necklace, it really adds something to the whole outfit and your bag is lovely too!x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look stunning, I love this outfit xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning :) Love your shoes x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...