Holiday Lookbook, Look 4

10 July 2014



Bralet- Topshop
Skirt- H&M
Sandals- River Island

This is probably my favorite outfit from my holiday, i had seen this bralet grace the blogs and Instagrams of so many of my favourite fashion bloggers, and when i tried it on myself in Topshop i could see why. I completely fell in love with it myself and had to own it, it just feels amazing on, i love the fit the print everything basically. I was worried about it being a bit "booby" if you know what i mean so i decided best to pair it with something that covers my legs up. I picked this grey midi tube skirt to go with it, i love the combination of bralets and midi skirts i just think they go so well together and its great if you don't want to flash too much flesh. I also think pastels and grey go really nicely together. How pretty is my necklace? I had picked it up that day at a Turkish market and i just thought it went so well with the outfit, what do you think? 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I myself am not confident enough to wear a bralet, but you're rocking it :) xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks lovely, you should try one their easier to wear than you think x

      Delete
  2. I love that top with that skirt! So pretty <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was my fav outfit of the week x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...