Holiday Lookbook// Look 1

07 July 2014





Playsuit- Primark
Sandals- New Look
Jewelry- Primark

If you have seen my previous holiday related posts you may no i've just got back from a girls holiday to Turkey. As promised i took pictures of my outfit each night so i could do a holiday lookbook to show you all my holiday outfits. Instead of doing them altogether like my last holiday lookbook back in October i've decided to do it as a series over the whole week so there will be a new outfit post each day. 
The first nights outfit was this Tribal print playsuit from Primark which you may have already seen in my recent Primark holiday haul post. It was a bargain at £10 i think it looks so much more expensive. It was super comfy to wear and so easy to style, the pretty embellished neckline also meant i didn't need a necklace to accessorize. 

I hope you like the idea of a holiday lookbook series, what do you think of my first outfit?

2 comments:

  1. Love this jumpsuit - you wouldn't think its Primark - looks so much more expensive. You look amazing. xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...