New Years Goal And Resolutions 2015

05 January 2015


First of all i want to wish you all a massive happy new year i hope wether you chose to spend it out with friends or family or just chilling at home that you had a great time. I also would like to just say a massive thank you to everyone who follows my blog wether you've been with me for a while or you've just found it i appreciate every single person who reads it and who takes the time to write comments and tweets. Like last year i thought i would do a resolutions post, i think its a great way to set some goals for the years and things to aim for and achieve. 

Enjoy Blogging-
I have found the past year i have not been as engaged as in the previous year, i've found it to be more of a struggle to fit blogging in with everyday life, i think anyone who has their own blog will understand what i mean by this and how the amount of work you have to put in combined with work/school and also trying to have a social like can become very difficult, due to this my schedule has been a bit up the wall this year and i've struggled to keep up with posts and replying to comments. My blog is incredibly important to me and I'm not going to give up on it any time soon but i feel what i've realised is that if I'm finding it hard to keep up and can only fit in one or two posts a week thats ok, and if i want a little break like i did over Christmas, well thats ok too. The thing is this is my hobby and although it means a lot too me sometimes other things have to come first. I want to enjoy blogging and not feel like its a chore, of course i have goals and targets i want to reach, but i guess i need to remember that its not everything and that if you enjoy what your doing and writing about, your readers will will enjoy it too. Its not all about how many followers you have, you need to remember why you started in the first place because of that passion of writing about the things you love. 

Learn to drive...(again)-
I say driving again because about five years ago i was doing my driving, in fact i passed my theory, had my test booked and even bought a car, however i ended up writing-off said car in less than a month, quite good going wouldn't you say? But anyway less about that, i have decided after years of my nearest and dearest nagging me its time to get back in the saddle.. per say, and actualy pass this time, no driving off cliffs....

Saving money-
It only takes one look at my overflowing wardrobe to see that i like to shop, and well i really really do, it makes me happy and gives me a buzz that unfortunately dies soon after i see that state of my sad looking bank balance. So i have decided its about time i tried to take things in hand, after all i am a respectable adult of 25... i should be saving for pensions and mortgages and other boring as hell things, so i vow to attempt to spend less on shopping and nights out and save some pennies, wish me luck on this one....

Exercise/Healthy Eating-
I am well aware that every year this is one of my new years resolutions and i have never once managed to stick to it for more than two weeks, that fact is i just love all the bad things for you so much, like cheese, cake and vodka not together of course... or maybe but anyway this year i am really going to try and eat more healthily, I'm not going to cut anything out and ban myself from eating things because i think thats were i fail i just want to make slightly healthier choices. Also i really need to find some form of exercise i enjoy and can stick to, i am an unashamedly lazy human i love my bed and chilling and quite frankly gyms fill me with fear and the last time i attempted running my grandma knees decided to pack up so any suggestions for any exercise for lazy people with dodgy knees would be greatly received.

Quality Time With Friends and Family-
This was also a resolution from last year but one that i managed to stick too, my friends and family are the most important thing to me and fitting in the time to see them is something thats not always easy. I said i wanted to more of that last year and i did, i saw a lot more of my family and its been great, and i've also made the time to visit family that don't live so close. Friends wise it does get harder as you get older to stay close to people when everyone has their own lives and things going on but its important to me that i make that time, i went on another girls holiday last year had an amazing time and definitely will be doing the same his year.

What's your New Years resolutions?

10 comments:

  1. Happy new year. Hope you meet all your goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab resolutions! I hope you achieve all you want to! I always try to save money every year and almost always give in to new shoes or makeup -oops!

    Chloe x

    Chloe's Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you its just so hard to resist x

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year hun! Love your resolutions. Good luck with your driving lessons I'm sure you'll be brilliant when you have got your confidence back up! I really like the enjoy blogging one too because I too love it but I know what you mean when life gets busy and you feel that pressure to post it sort of takes the fun away from it and at the end of the day if it's not fun then it's not what you started it for!

    Lots of Love,

    What Abby Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! Thank you think I'm going to need the luck with my driving! X

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your resolutions! When I didn't have anything desperate to save for when I was living at home and working, I was terrible at saving and I really regret it now. I wish I'd thought more about the future and when I would get a mortgage, get a dog, get married etc, because now I'm in that place, I cringe when I think how much more I could have had sat in the bank to help me with those things. Good luck lovely xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, yeah I understand what you mean it's so easy to just spend it without looking to the future, I am really going to try though x

      Delete
  5. Great resolutions and goals! Saving money can be scary at first but if you set aside an amount that will automatically go out of your account every month into a savings account, you quickly get used to the money not being there for you to spend - I have mine go out on pay day, so I never get a chance to touch it!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea, I think that way it's not like your actually handing the money over! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...