OOTD Winter Blues

05 December 2014


Coat- Topshop
Skirt- Missguided (similar here or in Pink)
Shoes- Primark
Chocker/Necklaces- Topshop

I had wanted a (faux) fur coat for ages, i had my eye on one in Zara that i was going to treat myself to but it sold out, fortunately this Topshop beauty had £30 off in the black friday sales and it was just too good an offer to resist. I love the collar-less style and its just so soft and warm. I've had the skirt for a couple months now its quite a thick felt like material so its great for winter, its a A-line shape which gives it a bit of a 60s vibe and i like to wear it with plain crop tops and V-necks. I think it would look good with some over the knee boots, but i haven't caved to the trend yet so i wore these leopard print slips ons instead. My step mum took these pictures in the park and my baby sister got in on the action, i love our coordinated fluffy outfits which were completely coincidental, such a cutie isn't she. 


1 comment:

  1. hey I have nominated you for the lovely blog award! check my blog out for the details if you would like to participate :) xx

    beardieboo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...